The SAAA Classifieds are a public page on our website where members and non-members can advertise their aircraft/aircraft parts or accessories. This service is not available for commercial/business purposes.
|Your Classified Advertising Details:|
|Up to 50 Words|
|Non-Member Classified Online Only 30 Days||$25||Non-Member Classified – Online 30 Days – $25 Advertising your aircraft/aircraft parts & accessories. Your online classified will run for 30 days only.|
|Non-Member Classified AirSport Only 1 Issue||$25||Non-Member Classified – 1 Issue of SAAA Magazine, AirSport – $25 Advertising your aircraft/aircraft parts & accessories. Your classified will run in the next available issue of our printed quarterly magazine, AirSport. (Please note your classified will not appear online)|
|Non-Member Classified Online 30 Days and AirSport 1 Issue||$40||Non-Member Classified – Online 30 Days and 1 Issue of SAAA Magazine, AirSport – $40 Advertising your aircraft/aircraft parts & accessories. Your classified will run for 30 days online & in the next available issue of our printed quarterly magazine, AirSport.|
How to Place Your Classified:
- Complete the Listing form and load a photo if required Note: Section ‘Publishing Location’ you can choose to only appear in our magazine, online or both Note: Section ‘Description and Contact Details’ please do not forget to add your contact details: eg name, mobile or email
- Once complete CLICK Submit
- Next page titled ‘Promote Your Ad’ – CLICK in the circle next to the pricing category of your choice.
- CLICK Pay and complete your credit card details for payment
- Next Page titled ‘Order Received’ – Your classified has now been submitted and will show as pending
Please Note: Your pending classified will not appear on the public page until it has been approved by the SAAA Office during office hours. If you need to edit or delete your classified at any time, please contact the SAAA Office. This service is not available for commercial/business purposes. If you need any assistance with listing your classified please contact the SAAA Office.
Deadlines for AirSport:
|#1 Autumn||20th December|
|#2 Winter||1st April|
|#3 Spring||20th July|
|#4 Summer||1st October|